Land of dreams Bhera, District Sargodha, punjab Pakistan

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Al-Kuliya Tul Ghouthia (Ghousia) Lilbinaat

Justice Pir Muhammad Karam Shah founded Ghousia Girls College, for the religious education and training of Muslim girls in 1990. It has campuses in various parts of the country, and provides education to thousands of girls.
The students of this institution have always excelled in both religious and worldly education. Medals in various examinations held by Boards of Punjab and other Universities our students topped in the B.A and M.A examinations.


6 comments:

  1. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    تتحويل هجري لميلادي

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing experience after visiting this site which is really full of information and someone have information for.And also you could buy some cosplay costumes from http://www.cosjj.com/ in high quality. news update for latest updates in urdu language this is best . Just have fun. how to buy a home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work google ad copy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. keep posting. Egg Chair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Jobs in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    What is the best spy app for iPhone? Contact request@abcphonespy.com

    ReplyDelete